Install Retroarch iOS Emulator for iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreaking: Playing any game on iOS devices has become very with the invention of emulators. These emulators will form a PlayStation environment within iOS device. Thus, allows us to play multiple games on the single platform. Retroarch iOS Emulator is one of those emulators available in the English language.
This emulator is very old one. But still, developers are updating the application so that it can be compatible with latest iOS devices as well as run smoothly on them. You can play games like Super Mario, Pokemon Go, Minecraft and many others simply by downloading ROM file. There are also some latest emulators like NDS4iOS Emulator available in the market, but still, this emulator got some advanced features to override them.
Is Retroarch iOS emulator Supports My iPhone/iPad?
Though this emulator is a bit old one, developers are succeeded in running this emulator on recent iOS firmswares like iOS 10.5, iOS 10.4, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.1, iOS 10, iOS 9.5, iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.0. You can also download this emulator from Flekstore iOS app store.
How to install Retroarch iOS Emulator for iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreaking:
As you all know, how harsh Apple is about Screen recorders and emulators. You can’t find even a single emulator or screen recorder on Apple’s app store. Even If you find today, they will be removed by tomorrow. Like other emulators, this emulator is also not available on App store. So, you need to follow the tutorial given below to install it on your latest iOS device like iPhone 7S, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPod touch devices.
- First and foremost step is to change the date. For this, Go settings>Time and Date settings. Turn off automatically set the time option and set the time back to 2012 December manually.
- Now head over to safari browser on your iOS device. Copy and Paste the URL given below in the URL section of safari browser.
- It will take few seconds to load the web page fully. Now scroll down a bit. You can find Retroarch iOS emulator over there. Simply tap on it.
- You will be navigated to another page where you can find “Get” option. Simple click on it.
- In the very next step, a small confirmation prompt will appear on the screen. Just tap install option again.
- It will take a few seconds the complete the installation process.
- Now go to Settings>General>Profile and Device Management. Find the profile for the Retroarch emulator app and trust it.
- Now get back your iOS device menu. You can find the app over there. Simply tap on it to open.
- You can download ROMs for this emulator from any of the website on the internet. Load your favorite game’s ROM file on this emulator and keep play your favorite games.
Retroarch iOS emulator is a very old and finest emulator to play any kind of game for free right from your iPhone/iPad. Did you find any difficulties while installing this app? Please comment below. We will sure come back to you with a proper solution. Readers, Please share this emulator.