Install EveryCord Screen Recorder for iOS Without JailBreaking: You all know how popular iRec screen recorder is. It was recently cancelled. Now the developer of iRec come up with a new successor of iRec under the name EveryCord. As iRec rising many compatible issues on latest iOS devices it can now be redesigned and released under a different name.
If you are a regular user of screen recorders, you can use BB Rec screen recorder or iCapture screen recorder. Though the iRec is working very well with old iOS devices running on iOS 6-8, it is showing some random errors with latest devices running on iOS 9 or 10.
Which devices does EveryCord Screen Recorder Supports?
You all know, that iRec screen recorder is compatible iOS and Android devices. Now the extension of iRec can supports
- iOS devices running on iOS 10, iOS 9.5, iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.0.
- All Android devices running on Android V 4.0 or above.
- It will Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP.
- It will also support Mac computer.
Suggestions: You can also use CoolPixel iOS screen recorder which is the best alternative to this screen recorder.
Install EveryCord Screen Recorder for iOS Without Jailbreaking:
This screen recorder will support all latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Mini, iPad Air, and iPod touch devices. Finally, this screen recorder is released into the market. Just follow the installation procedure below and install it without any difficulty. You need PC to install this app. So make sure that you have a windows/Mac PC with internet connection to install this app.
- First of all, download the Cydia Impactor software from cydiaimpactor.com
- Now download the latest version of EveryCord Screen recorder IPA file from here.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer using USB cable.
- Double click on Cydia Impactor tool and select your iOS device from the drop down menu on Cydia impactor tool.
- Now drag and drop EveryCord iOS screen recorder IPA file on to Cydia Impactor.
- It will ask you for Apple ID and Password. Enter them and Click on Ok.
- It will take a few seconds to finish the installation process. After completion of installation process, you can find this screen recorder on your iOS device menu.
- Now go to settings>>General>>Profile and Device management on your iPhone/iPad’s device menu. Find the profile for EveryCord Scree recorder and trust it.
- Now you will be open and record your iDevice screen without any issue.
The interface of this application is very similar to iRec screen recorder. You can record audio along with the video with this screen recorder. You can also use a microphone to get much clear audio. One can adjust the resolution of video from 480p to 1080p. This screen recorder will record 60 frames per second by default. You can also adjust it to 30 frames/sec.
How to record Your iOS device screen with EveryCord iOS screen Recorder:
- The first step is to, name the record.
- As soon as you named it, it will ask you for the confirmation through a prompt. Simply click OK.
- Now, you can observe that your device screen is being recorded.
EveryCord Screen recorder is an excellent multiplatform application available to record your iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac devices screens very easily. The beta version of this app will release by this weekend. Hope you guys enjoyed the article. If you have any doubts and errors while installing the app, feel free to comment below. Thank you visiting my website.