Do you want to get paid apps for free directly from the app store? If yes, we will show you an amazing and simple way to get all paid applications for free directly from the app store. All you need is a jailbroken iOS device with Cydia installed. There is a Cydia application named “KStore” which lets you install any paid application on the app store for free.
K store app for iOS is previously known as Link Store. As Link store have some problems with latest iOS versions like iOS 9.3.3, this app has revised and released under different name KStore by fixing all errors and bugs. Unfortunately, this application is only available for jailbroken devices. If you want to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2/9.3.3, you can do it with PP Jailbreak tool which doesn’t require a computer. You can also get all paid applications for free using Hackz4ios app without the need of jailbreaking.
Is KStore compatible with my device ?
KStore app is compatible with all iOS devices for which jailbreaking tools are available like iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.2,iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.0. This application will soon available for iOS 10, iOS 9.3.4 devices also as said by developers. You can use this application on latest iOS devices like iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 1/2, iPad mini, iPod touch 4th and 5th generation devices.
Alternative Apps: Zestia Candice App is the best alternative to this app store to get paid applications for free. This app won’t require jailbreaking to install any app.
In this post, We are going to show you how to install this application on any of your jailbroken iOS devices.
Install KStore/Link Store for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch):
As this application is only available for jailbroken devices, make sure that you have already jailbroken your iOS device and have installed Cydia successfully. In order to install this application, you need to add some sources to Cydia. So, follow this tutorial carefully to get this application without any errors.
Before going to the actual installation process, make sure that you have added these two sources to your Cydia app.
Source 1: cydia.iphonecake.com
Source 2: repo.hackyouriphone.org
- Before going to install this application, You need to install App Sync. Search for App Sync. In results click the one that is compatible with your iOS version. Click the “Install” option on top right corner to install this application.
- Now,search for KStore/LinkStore tweak on Cydia.You can get the series of applications compatible with different versions iOS. Click on the app that is compatible with your iOS version.
- You will find the install option on top right corner of the screen. Click on that install option and wait for few seconds to finish the installation process.
After successfully installing KStore app on the iOS device, I will show you how to install paid applications for free directly from the app store.
Don’t Miss: If you won non-jailbroken iDevice install Flestore iOS app which is working much similar to LinkStore.
How to get paid application for free from app store using KStore/LinkStore:
- Open app store on your iDevice.
- Search for any of paid application like Heads up.
- You will get an option “Linkstore_Button”. Click on that. In some iOS devices, it will show you “K” (Which stands for “KStore”) beside the update option.
- After clicking on that application you will get many links. Click on any of the links. A pop up will appear and Click on the highlighted icon on in the below image.
- It will be navigated to another page where you can find download option. Click on download to get .ipa file. You can install this IPA files on jailbroken devices without any issues.
That is all about how to install KStore for iOS. If you guys still facing any errors feel free to contact via comments. Don’t forget to share this page to spread this news.