NDS4iOS is a popular emulator to play all kind of games on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Though there are many games on the app store but games on this emulator are very addictive in their nature. This emulator is very popular among Apple users who using iOS versions 8.0-8.4. Many people might be thinking that this emulator may not support latest versions of iOS. But guys, it is possible to install NDS4iOS app on latest versions of iOS like iOS 9, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.3.2/9.3.3 and iOS 10 if you follow this post.
This emulator is much like GBA4iOS app which is also another very popular emulator to play games on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch devices. This emulator supports both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iOS devices. The people who have jailbroken their iOS devices can get this app directly from Cydia app store. This guide is exclusively for those users who wants to download NDS4iOS app on iOS without Jailbreaking.
Suggestion: flekstore app is a popular emulator for iOS devices to get all third party apps, games, emulators for free. TweakBox iOS app store is the another extraordinary platform to get all kind of iOS emulators for free.
If you follow the procedure carefully you can get this application within two minutes. We will also see how to add games on NDS4iOS at the end of the article. So, please stick to the articles and do not miss any info about this emulator.
Install NDS4iOS for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) Without Jailbreaking:
Installing this application is a very simple process. You can use this process to install this application on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPod touch 4th generation and 5th generation devices. This procedure is applicable for all iOS devices running on OS 8 to iOS 10. So, read the instructions given below to install this emulator without any issues.
- Before going to start the actual installation process, you need to go to Settings>>General>>Date and Time. Turn off “set automatically” option and set the time to July 2014 manually.
- Open safari browser on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch devices.
- Now copy URL given below and paste it into the URL section of safari.
- Tap on the install option which can be found on the top right corner of the screen. A small prompt will appear and it will ask you for confirmation. Just click “Install” option to install NDS4iOS .
- Wait for few seconds to finish the installation process.
- Now head over to Settings>>General>>Profile and Device management. Find the new profile (started with “Guangdong”) in the list and trust it.
- This is the end of installation process. Now you can go to your device menu and open this app.
Now we will head over to the procedure for how to add a game to this emulator. This process doesn’t require any computer. I will show you with an example of how to add Pokemon go to Nintendo emulator. So, let’s get into the procedure for how to get games on this emulator.
Must Read: Install Hip4u iOS app to all emulators, games, tweaks and apps without date trick.
How to add games to NDS4iOS emulator on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch devices:
- Go to app store and install an app called “File Hub”. This application will be useful to zipping and unzipping the files. It’s available in both paid and free versions. Free version enough for our task.
- Copy and paste the link given below on safari browser of your iOS device to visit a website which presents NDS4iOS ROM files. The
- After visiting the website, You can search for any of the game’s ROM file. In my case, it is Pokemon Go. Just download the ROM file to your device.
- After completion of the download, just click on the top right corner of the screen to open the file. You will get one RAR file and one folder.
- Go to folder. You can find two files. Just tap and hold the bigger file. You will get a Zip option and click on it. It may ask you for the passcode. Simply click “cancel”. To complete the process it may take a minute or two. So please be patience.
- Once you have a Zip file, Tap and hold on it. You will get a series of options. Simply click “open in” option.
- A small prompt will appear, just click on NDS4iOS icon to open the game with this emulator.
- As this emulator only accepting Zip file, you need you need to perform all these activities.
This is all about how to install NDS4iOS on iOS 9 or later versions. If you still have any problem while installing this emulator, feel free to comment below. Don’t forget to share this article.